Based on 1 review
Simple to install on my D4S and works much better then the stock brakes. Fast shipping as always.
Zoom XTECH HB-100 Hybrid Hydraulic Disc Brake
If you're looking for an upgrade to your existing brake system, look no further. This is the easiest upgrade to a hydraulic brake system you can do yourself at home in minutes. This hybrid brake system utilizes your existing brake lever and cable. Simply remove your old brake caliper and replace it with the new HB-100 Hydraulic Brake system.
- Fits Rotors 160mm
- The block of the HB-100 is equipped with built-in brake oil, and then the brake clamp is used to control the brake of the hydraulic clamp
- Cylinder: One-piece, the oil disc uses the standard mineral-specific bicycle oil. Because there is no oil pipe, it will not leak oil due to cracking. It is not necessary to change oil and refuel!
- Upgraded hydraulic brake, powerful braking force, running-in force, strong braking, fast and effective control of the bike.
- ZOOM HB-100 has a transfer base before and after, can be equipped with A/B column front fork, direct installation, more convenient.
- Suitable for line pull mechanical clamp brake modification and upgrade, (Note: Please do not remove the yellow pad before installation, and pinch the brake lever, otherwise it will cause oil leakage or scrap the oil disc.)
- Non-professional technicians should not open the cylinder screws at will, so as to avoid leakage of oil and gas, which will make the brakes insensitive.
Package comes with
2 x Zoom HB-100 Hybrid Hydraulic Disc Brake (Front & Rear)
2 x Brake Pad (Pre-installed)